Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring is in the Air.....

The weather is beautiful here in Alabama, but all of this pollen is about to drive me crazy. I think I have been sick for over a month. Maybe I need to move to some tropical island with white sand beaches were pollen does not exist. In my dreams right.


So I have decided not to do the homeschool product reviews. I already have enough on my plate, and Molly will be doing ninth grade math and science next year. I did not feel like I needed to add one more thing with deadlines to my list. I might review some of my favorites, but it will be just for fun and not on a deadline.


Molly has done a lot better the past two weeks. I don't know much that has changed, expect that I watch her a lot more and remind her to stay on task more.


One last thing....Molly and I are starting weight watchers together, so I'll probably track our progress here. We are also going to try to do the 5K challenge on June 6th.


Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment