Thursday, March 31, 2011

April 3in30

 I have tried to work on my 3 in 30 goals this week.  I needed the jump start (trial period) before I actually have to begin.

 I actually done really good this week on getting up at 8:00.  I only over slept one day.  Yippie :)
Most nights the kitchen was clean before bedtime.  Go me!!!!
Okay, the one that I really should be doing and letting the others go; I didn't do to good on.  I did not read the bible everyday.  I just kinda put this one on the back burner because I am starting blogging through Genesis on Monday with MomsToolBox.

So that's it for this week; how did your week go?

3 comments:

  1. Selena, sounds like you're doing well with your goals! I really admire you for getting up so early. I am going to be working on that, too, this month.

    Jeanine
    http://dressmytruth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you are on the right track with your goal setting! Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on starting already! (I still haven't decided what I want to do this month!)

    I'm blogging through the Gospels with Mom's Toolbox too! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete