Tuesday, March 22, 2011

February - Sci Quest Trip

I know it's been a while.  I guess I blog in spurts.  So what we have been up to:

We went to Sci-Quest in Huntsville; they have a new cell exhibit.  It's pretty good, and Baylee has been studying plant and animal cells, so it was nice to see the big models.



Baylee made this cute mask, and of course I had to get a picture. 


Tommy is playing with the girls.  The girls are at the other end of the tube talking to him.


This is Baylee's animal cell.  Don't look to close; play doh dries out.



The girls have started working on their new Abeka history books.  Molly really likes it; it's not as much work as she was doing.  I think Baylee could take it or leave it.  The only thing she would like is, if she could sleep till noon everyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment