Thursday, February 10, 2011

3in30 - Week 1

Apparently I can’t remember my goals.  I have been thinking I was doing 2 of them daily….wrong.  The ones I have been doing are rolled into a bigger one.

So my real goals are:

1.  Establish a daily routine.  This includes getting up at the same time every morning.  NO sleeping in.  And cleaning the kitchen before I go to bed.  I have been doing pretty good on these, but as far as the rest of the day……it’s a work in progress.  I love waking up to a clean kitchen.  I may have to get up earlier so I can get everything accomplished.


2.  Stay on budget for February. Today is payday, so the next two weeks will be the challenge.  This is an area where I need a lot of work.  And, where I will probably do most of my praying.

3.  Do at least 1 load of laundry a day (M-F). LoL    I hate doing the laundry therefore it did not get done Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.  Hopefully today is the day.  It such a big pile that I don’t want to start.  Does that make sense?

Considering where I am coming from; I think I have had a pretty good week.  I can try harder next week, and hopefully get more laundry done.

No comments:

Post a Comment