Thursday, February 10, 2011

Catching Up

We live in north Alabama, and we have not seen a good snow in over 12 years.  We got lucky this winter.  It snowed Christmas day; we got about 2 inches.  Less than two weeks later it snowed again; this time me got around 6 inches.    We were going to start our first full week back to school and get on schedule.  Ha Ha that’s funny.  We played all day Monday in the snow.  The snow totally through us off schedule, and my mother calling wanting us to go out with her.


We also went to Mikatos for Baylee’s 10th Birthday.  The girls had so much fun.  Afterward they had a limo ride home.

Hopefully we can get on schedule Monday.  I am also reading the Bible in 90 days, with moms toolbox. Right now I am 2 or 3 days behind.  Not good considering this is our second week.  I am going to try to do the 3in30 with the Tuckers take Tennessee.
When we make a little more progress on the house I will post before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment